By Deena Campbell
Photography by Teru Onishi and Jenny Risher
Veronica Webb—supermodel, mother of two, and marathon runner—is encouraging women to make healthy skin a priority via Eucerin’s Skin First campaign. Clearly the age-defying Webb follows a routine that works. Here are a few of the products that she can’t live without.
1. Bioré deep cleansing pore strips ($7.99);
2. Kilian Beyond Love, Prohibited ($225, 1.7 fl . ounces);
3. Chanel Correcteur Perfection concealer ($40);
4. Chanel Lift Lumièr concealer ($65);
5. Yes to Carrots carrot rich shower gel ($7.99);
6. Oribe signature shampoo ($29);
7. Oribe signature conditioner ($34);
8. M.A.C lip pencil in spice ($13);
9. Essie Mesmerize nail polish ($8);
10. Givenchy Prismissime Eyes in tempting chocolate ($53);
11. Mally Believable bronzer ($40).